Commodity Exchange Bratislava has registered trade mark Globcex at EUIPO
Our trade mark has been opposed by CME, who has asked us to suspend use of our brand name Globcex until the end of opposition.
Because the Globcex is not a financial nor monetary exchange, we believe that EUIPO will allow the registration of Globcex brand name.
CEB has registered the Globcex brand for these classes:
Nice class 35
- Provision of commercial information
- Market analysis and research
- Goods or services price quotations
- Auctioneering services
- Arranging of contracts for others for the buying and selling of goods
- Electronic order processing
- Bidding quotation
- Purchasing of goods and services for other businesses
- Online ordering services
- Computerised stock ordering
- Procurement of contracts for others relating to the sale of goods
- Procuring of contracts for the purchase and sale of goods
- Advisory services relating to the purchase of goods on behalf of business
- Consultancy services relating to the procurement of goods and services
- Arranging of collective buying
- Arranging the buying of goods for others
- Procurement services for others [purchasing goods and services for other businesses]
- Arranging of contractual [trade]services with third parties.
Nice class 36
- Brokerage of carbon credits
- Commodity trading for others
- Financing services relating to trade
- Commodities financing.
Nice class 39
- Freight and transport brokerage
- Transportation and storage.